30oz double wall stainless steel insulated water bottle with handle
|Capacity||18oz, 22oz, 24oz,32 oz|
|Material||18/8 304 food grade stainless steel & PP lid|
|Structure||Triple walled, vaucum insulated|
|Function||Keep Hot 12 hours & Cold 24 hours|
Color / Logo
|Customerized: powder coating, metallic/ matte painting, pearl painting etc
Logo: paper transfer printing, water transfer printing, UV printing
|Factory Audit||BSCI SEDEX ISO9001 ISO14001 OHSAS18001|
|Certification||LFGB, BPA FREE, LEAD FREE, CA65|
|OEM ODM||OEM, low MOQ trial order acceptable
ODM, with 3D printer, prototype ready within 3 days
|Package||30pcs/ctn, 49*41.5*28.5cm/ctn, N.W./G.W.: 11/11.5kgs|
|Lead time||7-30 days, depending quantity|
- long-term insulation
- Safety material
- Strong and durable
- Clean dead ends
- carry at any time
1. 304 stainless steel liner, food-grade material, corrosion-resistant, anti-fouling, low heat loss, non-toxic and odorless, more hygienic and durable, safe and healthy, large spout;
2. Multi-layer temperature locking process, from the inside out, the layers of materials are superimposed to reduce heat conduction and reflect heat radiation to achieve long-lasting temperature locking;
3. Outer soft paint layer, outer primer coating, outer 304 stainless steel layer, outer point solution grinding layer, high vacuum heat insulation layer, inner tank ultra-microwave copper plating layer, inner tank 304 stainless steel layer, inner tank electrolysis grinding layer;
4. 360-degree upside-down water-proof, easy to carry when going out, it is water-proof, can be tilted and upside down in the bag at will, car, and you can move it around without leaking when you go out.
Q: Is the glass liner of the thermos pot better or the stainless steel liner?
Some of the thermos pots on the market use glass, and some use stainless steel. Is the glass liner of the thermos pot better or the stainless steel liner? Let Jenny answer them for you today.
Q: Whether the glass liner of the thermos pot is better or the stainless steel liner is better depends on the situation.
1. The heat conduction of glass is slower, and the silver-plated glass liner can effectively reduce the external heat radiation, so the thermos with glass liner is better insulated. But the glass is fragile, so you can choose a glass liner for indoor use, and a stainless steel liner for outdoor use.
2. In terms of thermal insulation effect, the glass double-layer vacuum inner tank is good for thermal insulation, but as a portable use, the stainless steel vacuum cup is easy to carry and durable.
3. There is another advantage of the glass liner thermos pot that is generally overlooked, that is, it is light. For glass thermos pots and stainless steel thermos pots with the same capacity, glass pots are generally only one-third of the weight of stainless steel pots.
4. The advantages of the stainless steel liner are that the liner has good material, high strength, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance; stable performance, not easy to rust, and it has strong pressure resistance and good thermal insulation performance. Easy to break.
1. What format of the artwork do you need for customized design?
JPG, AI, CDR, PDF and ESP, etc. are ok.
We will provide 3D virtual for your confirmation.
2. How many colors are available?
We accept customized colors according to Pantone Matching System. Will also provide stock colors for your reference.
3. Which kinds of Certificate would you have?