30oz Double Wall Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle With Handles
|Name||30oz Double Wall Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle With Handles|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|OEM||Customized color and logo|
|Packing||1.Polybag+Egg Crate 2.Gift Box|
|Usage||Water drinking for outdoor|
|Advantage:||BPA free ,vacuum insulated stainless steel double wall|
|Lead time||3-5 days for samples. 40-45 days for mass order|
|MOQ||Very welcome trial order|
What to do if the stainless steel Vacuum Bottle is not insulated
If the stainless steel vacuum flask is not insulated, there is no way to repair it. The reasons are as follows:
1 The thermos can be kept warm because it is made of double-layer stainless steel by vacuuming. The vacuum insulation layer can delay the heat dissipation of water and other liquids inside, prevent heat convection, and achieve the purpose of heat preservation. The thermos bottle does not keep warm because the degree of vacuum cannot be reached, and there is currently no good way to repair it on the market, so the thermos bottle can only be used as an ordinary cup if it does not keep warm.
2 Whether it is from the perspective of environmental protection or the secondary utilization of resources, for thermos bottles, both manufacturers and sellers also hope that this application function can be realized, but handicrafts have their limitations.
3 Although there is no way to repair the vacuum thermos, the bottle can still be used. Although the heat preservation time is not ideal, it is still a good bottle, which is also a low-carbon life and a healthy life.
4 However, special reminders should be kept when using vacuum insulation cup products. Especially products such as ceramic cups, glasses, and purple clay pots, let alone repairs, if they are broken, they cannot be used. Avoid collision and impact during use, so as not to damage the cup body or plastic, resulting in failure of heat preservation or water leakage. Use appropriate force when tightening the screw plug, and do not over-rotate to avoid failure of the screw buckle.
The reason why the stainless steel Vacuum Bottle is not insulated
1. Poor airtightness affects heat preservation: common vacuum cups on the market are generally water containers made of stainless steel and a vacuum layer. There is a cover on the top, which is tightly sealed. The liquid delays the heat dissipation to achieve the purpose of heat preservation. The falling off of the sealing cushion and the lid not being tightly closed will make the sealing performance poor, thus affecting the thermal insulation performance.
2. Vacuum Bottle leaks: There may be problems with the material of the Vacuum Bottle itself. Some thermos bottles have defects in the process. There may be holes the size of pinholes on the inner tank, which accelerates the heat transfer between the two layers of cup walls, so the heat is quickly lost. . It is also possible that the inner layer of the thermos bottle contains sand. This is a method used by some merchants to make thermos cups as shoddy products. Such thermos bottles are still insulated when bought, but after a long time, the sand may react with the inner tank, causing the thermos cups to rust, and the heat preservation effect is very Worse.
1. What format of the artwork do you need for customized design?
JPG, AI, CDR, PDF and ESP, etc. are ok.
We will provide 3D virtual for your confirmation.
2. How many colors are available?
We accept customized colors according to Pantone Matching System. Will also provide stock colors for your reference.
3. Which kinds of Certificate would you have?