25oz vacuum insulated cola water bottle
|Product Name||cola water insulated vaccum insulated shaped stainless steel bottle|
|Color||Customized color according to Panton C No.|
|Surface Process||Spray painting; Powder Coating; Water transfer printing; Gas transfer printing; Heat transfer printing; electroplate etc.|
|Logo||Customized logo by silk screen printing/heat transfer printing/3D printing/ Laser engrave etc.|
|OEM ODM||OEM, low MOQ trial order acceptable
ODM, with 3D printer, prototype ready within 3 days
|Package||Regular package is PP bag, egg crate, Customized package available.|
|Advantage||Eco-friendly, BPA free, OEM & OEM acceptable, keep hot and cold more than 12 hours.|
1. 24-hour super-strong heat preservation: the advanced double-layer vacuum design is adopted to form a vacuum insulation layer to fully control the temperature;
2. Non-slip cup bottom: The thermos cup adopts tailless vacuum, and the bottom of the cup is designed with concave and convex surfaces, which fits the tabletop, and is non-slip and stable.
3. Precision cup mouth: The smooth cup mouth is molded with precision molds, so that the lips can experience better enjoyment, comfortable taste, no hot mouth, and anti-scratch lips;
4. Edible grade PP cup lid: food contact material, not afraid of high temperature, to ensure that the healthy thread is tightly attached to the mouth of the cup, and the water does not leak;
5. Exquisite cup body: cool gradient green, cool gradient purple, cool gradient blue.
1. How long can Ice Coke be kept in a 25oz vacuum insulated cola water bottle?
2-4 hours or so.
Due to the structure of the vacuum insulated cola water bottle, the inner wall and the outer wall of the cup are evacuated into a vacuum state, so it is difficult to exchange the temperature of the inner wall with the outside world through conduction. In addition, the airtightness of the vacuum insulated cola water bottle is very good, so it can Play a good insulation effect. Pour iced cola into a cup and generally keep it for about 2-4 hours. This method can be used to maintain the ice of cola when there is no refrigerator.
2. What should I do if Ice Coke is put into a vacuum insulated cola water bottle and cannot be opened?
1 Soak in hot water.
If cola cannot be opened in a vacuum insulated cola water bottle, it is usually caused by excessive negative pressure in the cup. At this time, the vacuum insulated cola water bottle can be soaked in hot water for a while, so that the liquid in the cup It will heat up, making the internal and external pressure consistent, and it can be easily opened.
stand for a while.
Or put the vacuum insulated cola water bottle on the table for a period of time, and wait until the insulation effect of the vacuum insulated cola water bottle declines, and it can be opened more easily at this time.
1. Can I customize my logo or redesign the products?
Yes, of course. The OEM is available. Multi-color and pattern available as well. We still have our own design team. We will do the
creation in your requirement and promise to give you an impression.
2. How long is the sample lead time?
We could arrange the existing samples express delivery immediately. It will only takes 3-5 days into your hand.
For any special samples requirement, we will contact you first, just wanna make everything in your expectation
3. How to making an order?
a. Give us your idea;
b. Send the sample to you;
c. Confirm the sample plus design+ artworks+Shipping mark/way+payment way etc;
d. Confirm the order and sign;
e. Prepay the deposit;
f. Arrange Production;
h. Shipping goods;
i. Send shipping documents and BL copy;
j. Arrange balance payment;
k. Send original/telex BL;
l. Pick up goods;
m. Keep contact for any questions.