Stainless Steel Leak Proof baby Vacuum Food Jar
The cold winter is coming", when parents are adding clothes and trousers to their babies, do they remember that the baby's drinking cup needs to be changed, it's time to prepare a hot water bottle for the baby anytime, anywhere The thermos cup! Some parents think that the special thermos cup for children is useless, but it has little effect. Today Jenny will talk about how much children’s thermos cups are needed.
What are children's thermos cups made of?
The thermos cup is generally made of a stainless steel liner and a vacuum layer. The sealing cover is made of food-grade PP material. After the cup cover and the cup body are tightened, it should be well sealed without gaps, and there will be no air or water leakage.
There are many stainless steel specifications for thermos cups. The mainstream is 201/304/316 stainless steel, which is an internationally recognized food-grade stainless steel. Compared with 304/316 stainless steel, it has better rust resistance and corrosion resistance.
|Product Decription||500ml Food Thermal Container Leak Proof Stainless Steel baby kids vacuum flask food jar|
|Material||Stainless Steel 304/304|
|Logo||Customized Available (Printing, Engraving, Embossing, Heat transferring, 4D printing)|
|Coating||Color Coating (Spray painting, Powder coating)|
Tips for using children's thermos cups
- New thermos cups must be sterilized with boiling water before use.
- Before each use, scald it with a small amount of boiling water for about 2 minutes, shake it as much as possible to make the cup wall touch it, pour it out and then fill it with water. After this preheating preparation, the thermal insulation performance can be greatly improved.
- Please overfill the water capacity to avoid scalding caused by boiling water overflowing when the lid is tightened.
- Avoid collision and impact during use, so as not to damage the cup body or plastic, resulting in insulation failure or water leakage.
- When cleaning the thermos cup, you can use a special cleaning brush to avoid cleaning the inside of the cup.
- Do not use thermos cups to hold carbonated beverages such as milk, dairy products, and fruit juices, as they may easily cause oxidation reactions.
For babies, it is still necessary to prepare a thermos in autumn and winter, so that they can drink hot water anytime, anywhere. And if you take your baby out, there is a thermos cup, and it is much more convenient to prepare milk powder.
1. What is your MOQ?
Usually our MOQ is 3, 000pcs. But we accept lower quantity for your trial order. Please feel free to tell us how many pieces you need, we will calculate the cost correspondingly, hoping you can place large orders after checking quality of our products and know our service.
2. Can I get samples?
Sure. We usually provide exiting sample for free. But a little sample charge for custom designs. Samples charge is refundable when order is up to certain quantity. We usually send samples by FEDEX, UPS, TNT or DHL. If you have carrier account, it will be fine to ship with your account, if not, you can pay the freight charge to our papal, we will ship with our account. It takes about 2-4 days to reach.
3. How long is the sample lead time?
For existing samples, it takes 2-3 days. They are free. If you want your own designs, it takes 5-7 days, subject to you designs whether they need new printing screen, etc.